2010年11月10日水曜日

In my mind

I realized not much money but aim, time and free is what I need. I'm staying hospital now. I went out little. I learned in my segment. Some people, doctors, nurses, my friends and family, had come to see me. Foods are not very strong taste but good for health. Another what should I want? I spent day stretching and learning, and I like it. How wonderful life is! There are few things I want and need using money! My father died about two month ago, and then I started to think about my life again. Life is not so long, I noticed. I am me, not anyone else. Health and time is more important than money. I wanna live happily. I should pursue what I think is great and necessary, and make somebody happy. I remembered the sentence "I'm working racing with Death."

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿