2010年11月12日金曜日

Favorite

Physics and math is so interesting after all. I didn't want to do them so much when I had to learn for my university's task. But I think I like the attitude of them. Fitting me into learning new things need a small time. I first want to know the outline of the thing. And I dislike to be chased by time. These things made me escape from anything. Was I spoiled by me? Maybe it's true. But I think I needed time then. I wanted to know everything. The fact that only a few subject I can learn was what I didn't accept then. I read many books about many genres. And I had know many things, which included the truth that I wouldn't be able to know everything. Knowledge multiplied what I wanna know. They were bigger and bigger. What can I do? I realize life is short now, and I will decide what I will do and won't do, thinking how I wanna live.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿