2011年2月18日金曜日

JB

Police called me. "Hey, where are you going? Show me your passport, please." I talked with them. I didn't know which to go to downtown, so I wanted to go back whether I saw the sign. "Can you speak English?" Yes, a little. But I couldn't get at them much. Their pronunciation was a little different what I know. They also seemed to be confused. " Ok, where you wanna go? ... So take this bus. ... Don't you have Malaysia money? You should exchange first when you came. ... Come on. ... Ok? So, take this bus. It costs 1.4R."
Could I arrive JB? The answer is, No. He made me take a bus to Larkin. I wondered he did that, but I wanted to leave police (nevertheless their effort), and I took it. I got to Larkin. Yeah, I supposed. So I was looking for a bus, which takes me to Malacca.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿